- Luxury Leather collar featuring heat embossed tree detail
- Firm, robust feel
- Lined with leather
- Great choice for strong dogs
- Not recommended for very small dogs
- Customise with your choice of leather
- Solid brass hardware and leather strap keeper comes as standard
- Up to 38mm width
- Name Tag
- Painted Strap Keeper
Neck Size Ranges - please take a snug measurement of your dogs neck at the level their collar would sit and see which range it sits in. I have accounted for comfort room so you do not need to add this to the measurement.
S - 28-34cm
S Wide - 28-34cm
M - 32-40cm
M Wide - 32-40cm
L - 38-46cm
XL - 44-54cm+
If you are unsure, please get in touch!
We recommend removing ALL accessories from your dogs for their safety when they are left unattended at home.
Rydal - Luxury Buckle Collar
- You can add hand painted leather straps in a wide range of colours from the add on section for an additional £10. Just select any leather colour, then choose your painted leather colour from the add on listing.
- You can also add spikes, name tags and/or painted strap keepers to your collar from the add on section.
- Tweed can be left to dry and dirt brushed off gently with a soft brush.
- Heavy dirt can be handwashed with warm water and washing up liquid - gently rub with a sponge and rinse.
- Allow to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Leather will benefit from application of natural leather balm from time to time - this can now be purchased from our shop.
- Painted leather can be simply wiped or rinsed clean.
- Avoid salt water as this will dry the leather out.