- Luxury leather lined and very strong
- Not reccommended for dogs that pull
- Not recommended for very small dogs
- Customise with your choice of leather
- Up to 38mm width
- Name Tag
Our slip collars features a safety stopper set at the neck size of your dog to prevent overtightening. These collars are designed to sit loosely on your dog, but prevent escape if your dog were to spook and attempt to back out of their collar. They can also help avoid matting on longer haired dogs.
To order you need two measurements of your dog - the smallest neck measurent (tight to their skin/fur) and the widest measurement around their head (usually around their ears). If you are unsure, please ask!
If you are unsure, please get in touch!
We recommend removing ALL accessories from your dogs for their safety when they are left unattended at home.
The Meadows - Velvet Slip Collar
- You can add hand painted leather straps in a wide range of colours from the add on section for an additional £10. Just select any leather colour, then choose your painted leather colour from the add on listing.
- You can also add spikes and name tags to your collar from the add on section.
- Tweed can be left to dry and dirt brushed off gently with a soft brush.
- Heavy dirt can be handwashed with warm water and washing up liquid - gently rub with a sponge and rinse.
- Allow to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Leather will benefit from application of natural leather balm from time to time - this can now be purchased from our shop.
- Painted leather can be simply wiped or rinsed clean.
- Avoid salt water as this will dry the leather out.