- Soft flexible fabric collar with leather straps
- Strong breathable core
- Lined with soft velvet
- Choose from hound or slimline shape
- Suitable for all sizes, including very tiny necks
- Customise with your choice of leather strap
- Solid brass hardware comes as standard
- Name Tag
- Painted Strap Keeper
- Painted Leather Straps
Neck Size Ranges - please take a snug measurement of your dogs neck at the level their collar would sit and see which range it sits in. I have accounted for comfort room so you do not need to add this to the measurement.
XXS - 18-24cm, 10mm buckle
XS - 24-30cm - 15mm buckle
S - 28-34cm - 15mm buckle
S Wide - 28-34cm, 20mm buckle
M - 32-40cm, 20mm buckle
M Wide - 32-40cm, 25mm buckle
L - 38-46cm, 25mm buckle
XL - 44-54cm, 25mm buckle
If you are unsure, please get in touch!
We recommend removing ALL accessories from your dogs for their safety when they are left unattended at home.
WS Glasshouse - Signature Velvet Collar
- You can add hand painted leather straps in a wide range of colours from the add on section for an additional £10. Just select any leather colour, then choose your painted leather colour from the add on listing.
- You can also add spikes, name tags and/or painted strap keepers to your collar from the add on section.
- Tweed can be left to dry and dirt brushed off gently with a soft brush.
- Heavy dirt can be handwashed with warm water and washing up liquid - gently rub with a sponge and rinse.
- Allow to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Leather will benefit from application of natural leather balm from time to time - this can now be purchased from our shop.
- Painted leather can be simply wiped or rinsed clean.
- Avoid salt water as this will dry the leather out.