How do I measure my dogs neck size?
Measure your dogs neck at the level their collar would usually sit tight to their fur with a flat tape. You can also take the measurement with a piece of string or ribbon and then measure the length of that. If you leave a note of this measurement with your order, I can create a perfect fit collar! I account for comfort space, so no need to add this to your measurement!
If you select one of the set sizes - I recommend sizing up if your dogs measurement is towards the end of the size range. Eg - dogs neck 32cm - go for a medium (32-40cm) rather than a small (28-34cm).
For slip collars - the largest measurement (usually around the head/ears) is the most important to make sure the collar will slip over their head. Take a measurement from the widest part of (imagine you are slipping a collar over their head). I use this measurement to create a mount which I check the size of the collar on to make sure it will be a good fit.Please do not take the measurement from their current collar as errors can be made - there are so many different style of collars - it is safest just to measure their neck and get a perfect fit.
Some customisation can be made to our current designs - get in touch if you have specific preferences!
* ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY TAKING 4-5 WEEKS TO DISPATCH*
We are not a 'fast' shop with rapid turn around times, but each item is hand crafted with the utmost care and you will be getting something really special for your best friend. I will always try and accommodate deadlines & requirements if I can - just get in touch.
Shipping times can vary for international orders, but tracking will be available to check the progress of your package. Sometimes hold ups can be found at customs registration in various countries, which is out of my hands. Custom times have increased in some cases in Europe post Brexit. I can give shipping estimates, but they are not set in stone.
U.K orders usually take 1-2 working days to arrive once dispatched.If you are concerned with your order progression at any time, just get in touch via the contact form and I can give you an update!
I am currently at full capacity for wholesale and cannot offer to new stockists unfortunately.
As all items are handmade to order, I do not accept cancellations after 24 hours as materials will have been purchased to complete your order. Cancellations may be subject to charges that are withheld by the payment provider.
- * ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY TAKING APPROX 4-5 WEEKS TO DISPATCH*
- All of our products are handmade to order and some will take longer than others. Everything is made from scratch by myself and I put much love and care into every item ordered. If you need your order by a certain date - please get in touch at the point of placing the order! I will always accommodate if I can.
- Shipping in the UK is a tracked service by the Royal Mail - it usually takes 1-2 working days to arrive after dispatch.
- International shipping is charged at £15.00 which is a fully tracked service. I do not send international items by economy post due to insurance cover. International shipping time periods may vary.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the customer and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
- I will accept returns and exchanges, as long as the items can be returned in an unused perfect condition within 14 days of receipt. Please get in touch with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your return.
- Return address is 29 Ferryhill Place, Aberdeen. AB11 7SE. U.K.
- The customer is responsible for the return postage. Please note as items are made to order, postage will not be reimbursed on returned items.
- If items are found to be faulty or there has been an error on my part, postage will be covered & reimbursed.
- As all items are handmade to order, I do not accept cancellations after 24 hours - materials will have been purchased to complete your order. Cancellations may be subject to charges that are withheld by the payment provider.